Saturday 25 September 2010

Chapter 1 - Once upon a wishacy

Once upon a time there was a young girl who got everything she wished for. Amazing, you say. How lucky you say. But that remains to be seen. Because for Desrae Jones it was both a blessing and a curse. If you always get what you want you might not get what you need.

This is Desrae



She is a Handy, Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Schmozzer and Charismatic young girl and she is eager to be out in the world. But enough from me, it is about time you heard from her directly.




"HI!!!! Oh dear was that a bit too enthusiastic. Sorry, I will try to tone it down. I am just so excited to be out and seeing the world. My family is from Twinbrook, uhgggg. Don't get me wrong it is a perfectly good little town but it's so dreary. Barnacle Bay though, now that's a town! Plenty of sunshine and beaches just waiting for me to explore. The big city of Bridgeport has it's appeal too but I want to try and see how I do in a small town before going completely overboard, ha ha. Get it Barnacle Bay, overboard.  Sorry again, my bad jokes get the best of me. So here I am in Barnacle Bay. I found a cute little house."



"And I'm ready to set out on a whole range of new things."

I decided it was time to meet people in the town.

What a sweet old lady.
A little girl near the book store asked to play catch. I'm afraid I wasn't very good at it, but it was very sweet of her to ask.
Even the teenagers seem nice and polite. I can tell this town is going to be great. It is a shame all the people I'm meeting are not exactly the right type to start a family with.


 Finally a cute boy! Isn't it ironic that the first eligible man I see I am too shy to talk to. He ran off before I could say anything. I decided to move on to the park. I really wanted to meet someone new and I picked the first guy I saw.

"Hi I'm Desrae, Des for short."
"Wow. I mean, I'm Alec nice to meet you."
Alec is super sweet, I wonder if there is anyone in this town who isn't nice. He even laughed at my jokes which I know aren't that good. We were getting along so well we decided to have a bit of a marshmallow roast. 
"I think you are really going to like it here Des. We sure are happy to have you."
"Awww thank you Alec. Everyone I meet here is just so nice. I really think it could be a place I settle in."

He did a better job on his marshmallows that me but it was my first time.

The next day I decided to go out and get a job. I've always wanted to make a difference in this world, maybe someday even hold a high political office. It is a very nice building but for some reason there were some people who felt very strongly about llamas there.


 Now that I'm a campaign worker this deserves a celebration. I called my boss and Alec and invited them over for a bit of a house warming party.

 Richie, my boss, tells some really great stories.
 All night I kept trying to get his eye but he just kept staring at that Caliente woman he brought.
 I turned my back on him for just one second....
 After that I started talking to Alec a bit more.

 When I woke up the next morning there was only one thing on my mind. Alec.

3 comments:

  1. EEE! This is so cute! What a great start! I LOVE that you are using Barnacle Bay too! Now I'll get to see all around town, and meet the good people of BB too! I'm excited to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buckey! I she is just so super cute and I love playing her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! I was looking around on the internet to find other wishacy's and stumbled on yours. Hoping this will help me quit being so picky and start really getting mine to where I want it. I love reading what others do. :)

    ReplyDelete